Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Canuckian Conspiracy

   First off...you need to know that I LOVE Canada! Years ago, I cheered for the Canadian Hockey team in the Winter Olympics...a fact that Sweetie does NOT let me forget! I love Canada...Gorgeous! I love Canadians...Friendly! I even love their national anthem...O Canada! (sing with me!..."O Canada, we stand on guard...for...thee!")
   But for all their politeness, I do think there is a conspiracy going on. I speak of Canadian money. The other day I received some change and in the mix was...dun, dun, DUH!...a Canadian dime. It's not the first time this has happened...think about it. How many times have you received a Canadian penny in your change? And how do these northern coins make it into the American monetary system? By disguise!
   Those crafty Canadians have made their pennies and dimes look just like ours! So when I got my Canadian dime, which is worth $0 to me here in the good 'ol U-S-A!...I KNEW there was a conspiracy!
   Yup...those Canadians are trying to de-stabilize our economy! They are infiltrating our coins with "worthless" Loonie pennies and dimes, hoping to topple the U.S. Next thing you know we'll all be singing "God Save the Queen"...oh wait, we already do! We just say "My Country Tis of Thee"...Rats! Their takeover has already begun!
***If you want to watch a great "Canadian Conspiracy" movie...check out "Canadian Bacon" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/ ***

No comments: