are you a cuddler?
do you like sleeping, arms wrapped around each other, nose to nose, with your "significant other?"
are you a "spooner?" do you like sleeping "butt to butt" or "butt to gut?"
![]() |
| I did NOT take this photo...as cute as it is. I totally "borrowed" it from the internet! |
this question came up yesterday as Sweetie and I were cuddling.
see...i'm not much of a cuddler when it's time to go to sleep. on the couch...watching a movie...sitting on the patio - all fine times to cuddle. but when it's "sack time"...not so much!
the main problem I have with sleep-cuddling is the whole air thing. sure, the snoring thing and the whole "i'll take my half of the bed right here in the middle" thing interfere too. but mainly, it's the air thing.
see if Sweetie and I are sleeping face-to-face that means that he is sucking up all my oxygen. sure, he leaves a little bit of oxygen with each exhalation (14 to 16%) but what we're dealing with here is not scientific. it's not even logical! no, we're dealing with a Ma who has to have the window open, just a crack, all.year.long. no matter how cold, no matter how hot.
because if I didn't get that air...through the window or by breathing MY oxygen on MY side of the bed...well, then i'd just suffocate! at least that's MY theory!
so the only solution that I can find is to move my nose to the back of my head...that way Sweetie and i could cuddle AND i'd still get air!
somehow i don't think that's gonna happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment