OK...I actually think that "meme" is a made-up word. I had never heard of it until this past year...and, supposedly, it's been around since the 70's.
Well, apparently my Thursday Hikes are "meme"-ing their way around my friends and associates.
I've been taking a Thursday Hike each week since the end of May.
I've hiked familiar trails and found some interesting new ones...
and I've posted pictures of them each week on Facebook.
And there's where the "meme"-ing comes in.
People I don't usually have frequent conversations with are asking about my hikes...where I go, why I go, who I go with.
(*wherever, *who knows? and *me!)
There are times when it feels a little freaky...all these people knowing stuff about my week...which really shouldn't surprise me because...*cough cough*...it IS Facebook after all!
So, if you want to "meme" along with me...enjoy the photos of my Thursday hikes so far!
There may be more "meme"-ing in the future!
(meme = an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person...think Pinterest and you'll understand!)
![]() |
| Lagoon/Farmington Trail |
![]() |
| Tunnel Springs/Bonneville Shoreline Trail |
![]() |
| Parley's Trail |
![]() |
| D R & G Rail/Trail |
![]() |
| Farmington Pond Trail |
![]() |
| City Creek Canyon |
![]() |
| Hidden Hollow |
![]() |
| Kays Creek Parkway |








No comments:
Post a Comment