What do you call a guy, with no limbs, hanging on the wall?
ART!!
Today, I took Grandsons #1 and #2 to the Church History Museum...which is really an art AND history museum! (We also went to the Disney Store and got pizza for lunch, so it wasn't a total bust for them!)
Every three years the Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in case you didn't know) sponsors an international art competition. I LOVE seeing the talents of Saints from all over the world!
This year's theme was "Make Known His Wonderful Works". As usually, there were lots of wonderful pieces of art...paintings, sculpture, metal work...even quilts. Since the pictures I took had grandsons in them, and you know...I have a "rule" about posting pictures of people who are near and dear to me on this blog...so...you'll have to click on the link to see all of the fabulously creative and inspired art work that we saw today! You can even vote for your favorites!
* art for art's sake
No comments:
Post a Comment