OK...those who know me are probably snorting milk thru their noses as they read this!
Ma...and hiking?
Well, yes...I like an occasional hike. Especially when it's fairly level and nice and cool. No dusty trails and side-stepping rattlers for me!
I like the Wild Rose Trail. Although it climbs up the hill, it's nice and shady and has terrific views.
I'm in charge of several family reunions this summer, and we're hiking a short trail for one of them.
This trail is just down the road from Daughter #4 and Son-In-Law #4's house. They've hiked it and so has Daughter #1 and her family.
So, this morning, I tested it out. Nice and easy...1 mile in, 1 mile out. There are additional sections, but I think this is the one we're using...perfect for a family ranging from 18 months, a pregnant mama and a 94 year old! And, may I say, it was Gorgeous!
Cool...Green...Shady...and flat!
My kinda hiking!







1 comment:
I'm glad you liked it. It's kind of fun isn't it?
Post a Comment