There are members of the animal kingdom that are labeled "evil" by mankind...vampire bats, great white sharks, the brown Norwegian rat...when all they are really doing is "what comes naturally"
To quote Jessica Rabbit..."I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way!"
However, in the flora kingdom there are, yes, indeedy...evil, malevolent species.
Dandelions - because they mock you with their happy, bright yellow blossoms and whimsical seed heads...until they completely inundate your yard with weeds that.refuse.to.die!
Field bindweed AKA morning glory - this guy is so bad he has an alias! Once again...nothing short of a nuclear holocaust will kill these suckers!
And our final entry from the realm of Satan...
Chinese Elm Trees!
They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
I think it's planted with Chinese Elms!
Personally, I think ALL cities and towns should ban these nasty, littery trees. The seeds on these minions of Beelzebub have unleashed their evil wrath on our neighborhood.
I don't recall a year when the "snowfall" of seeds has been so bad...
This is my back lawn -
I've blown seeds off of my hardscape for the past two days and this is what the formerly green grass looked like this morning!
I did my best to mow up the little flaky demons and filled several trash cans in the process...JUST WITH THE SEEDS!
See..they ARE trying to take over!
Can you imagine what our world would look like if all these evil little seeds grew?
Heaven or Heck? I prefer the non-evil, seedless side!
No comments:
Post a Comment