Friday, October 19, 2012

DANGER TV

WARNING: there is a very Very VERY dangerous channel on television. It's called....dun dun duuuuhhh!...

    Seriously...almost every show on this station causes me to curl up in a ball on the couch and scream..."Why can't MY house look like that! Where do these people get $1 million to spend on a VACATION HOME?" But do I switch channels?...um...nope! Because it's not only dangerous to my psyche but it's also highly addicting!
    I mean...who doesn't love House Hunters (both domestic and international versions) where you get to be a voyeur and peek inside people's homes. Or Sarah's House which is way way way out of my decorating reach!...but her little decorator/friend sidekick is hilarious!
    But my current favorite is Property Brothers. Two brothers (I even forgive them for being twins...which I, personally think, are just a little freaky!) who are funny, great with little kids (Just a Hint, Guys...women find this highly attractive!) and they are not bad on the eyes! The show has renovation AND real estate in the same show! Win-Win!

No comments: