I got a little "artsy" this week and made a photo collage of the fam. (I used Photoshop Elements if you want to know) Since it was February, I could either make it in the shape of a groundhog or a heart. I went with the heart!
Oh...and I'm still keeping with my "no faces on the blog" rule...thus we've got this nice little marbling effect going on for the purpose of this blog! I think it turned out pretty nice...I used lots of little pictures of all of us.
Of course, being the estrogen-laden person that I am...I needed some "Oh How Cute" validation. (by the way...the word "boutique" is French for "oh how cute"...said in a high, squeaky, Cinderella-mouse kind of way!...seriously!)So I show my heart-shaped "masterpiece" to Sweetie and he says..."How come you did it in the shape of a V?" Huh?! It must be a guy-thing because I showed it to Grandson #1 and he said the same thing. Of course, dear estrogen-prone Daughters #1 and #4 spotted the heart right away!
So yes...Men are from V-land and Women are from Heart-land!
Go figure!
3 comments:
I saw the heart too - cute idea!
I am totally in the middle of doing a collage! I was going to just do Walmart, what are the prices like at the place you did them? Was it hard? Cute creation!
Next time we just drop in on you I'd love to see your collage. I spot the heart! I love the idea.
Post a Comment