skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Faith Hope and Scrapbooking
I'm teaching a lesson in Church the first part of next month. So yes, I've already written and prepared the lesson...can't be waiting till the last minute/week/month, ya know! It's part of the "creed" of the Charity Never Faileth Society...lessons are NEVER prepared the night before Church...especially ones you have to make up on your own. Charity Never Faileth Society lessons are ready weeks in advance.
My lesson is on Cultivating Divine Attributes and as a "card carrying" member of the CNF Society I MUST have visual aids (and a tablecloth!)
I got some cute scrapbook paper and made some paper flowers for each attribute I'm teaching about. I'm quite pleased with the results.
Just don't say that I "scrapbooked" them...I DON'T scrapbook because...ya know...while charity may never fail...scrapbooking takes forever!
3 comments:
Very nice!
Cute! Cute!
Got any ideas for the work and personal responsibility lesson? :)
Post a Comment