Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sneaky Freaky Mouses

Did you see how sneaky I was? Talking about Disneyland in the last blog entry and NOT letting slip a single hint that we were headed there! While I may not be Queen of the Sneaky Club at least I'm a Captain!
Sweetie and I spent most of the week in the Happiest Place on earth...Disneyland. We meet up with Daughter and Son-in-Law #1 and Grandsons #1 and #2. Fun was had by all! We got rained on mightily the first day, so Disneyland was especially Halloweeny...with all the "ghost" guests floating around in their white plastic rain ponchos. There are pumpkins and Halloween everywhere. The Haunted Mansion is completely redone like The Nightmare Before Christmas. Amazing! Of course, a little rain and a little cold couldn't stop me from going on my favorite ride...Splash Mountain! Luckily the time I got the wettest was also one of the warmest days. Hmmm...I wonder if they plan it that way? Now, I'm gonna break one of my Blog Rules here. If you're a frequent reader, then you know that I DON'T put people faces on my blog (I don't have to make it private that way). But I'm breaking that rule here with a picture we took on Pirates of the Caribbean...
Yup...that's Sweetie and me!
...lovin' every minute of Disneyland!

3 comments:

Megan D. said...

sounds like you had tons of fun!

Erin said...

We had fun with you guys. Thanks for joining us.

Anonymous said...

So fun!!!Got your postcard, was a bit jealous! LOVE LOVE Disneyland at Halloween!! The BEST!!! So glad you got to go! Of course I will be sending you a postcard come April!