Thursday, July 16, 2009

My love affair with Photoshop

In no way, shape or form am I a Photoshop expert...I'm not even a Photoshop novice! I guess I could be called a Photoshop "tutor"! I still have a dickens of a time working my way around layers! However, I LOVE that I can manipulate pictures. I've spent many a happy hour applying all different kinds of filters to pictures-just to see what I can do! Lookey at how I can make things sparkle! I also love the fact that I can pretty much create my own perfect little world in pictures. Take, for example, this photo from one of this summer's family reunions. Nice shot...but wait! There's a volleyball net, power lines, a water pump and some kind of tiller in the shot.
After playing around with my beloved "clone stamp" and some blurring...Ta-Dah! A practically perfect scene!

No comments: