skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's lovely blogging along, blogging along on the bottom of the beautiful blogging sea
It's been three years since I started this blog. I started with the idea that "hey it's cool...and it's free!" and it was used as an outlet for my frustrations arising from my father and his dementia. Then I switched to trying to use it to keep our flung family (some far, some not so far) communicating with each other. Hmmm...that didn't work so well (our monthly family newsletter that's snail-mailed works much better!) So now it's just a creative, and sometimes peevish, outlet for my thoughts and the written word and my photos. It may not be as cute as some others (I'm freaked about losing all my "stuff" if I change my template!) and I don't post personal pictures (sorry guys! If I did I'd have to make it private! or put big blue blobs over everyones face!) But I enjoy thinking about things to post and reading your comments and your blogs! As they say about blogs..."Never have so many people written so much to be read by so few"...so true! I am 98% of my own readership! But it's fun!...so I keep blogging along!
2 comments:
I looked at your blog a few times and then tried again and I swear it was private so it's been a while. Thanks for all your comments. It's always good to hear from you!
It is a fun way to keep a journal I think. :) It is fun to look back on previous posts too. Keep it up...I enjoy your posts. :)
Post a Comment