Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MA and Mahjong

For those of you who know me...you probably have realized that I have a fairly addictive, regimented personality. Simply stated, I like being in the rut!...routine and predictability make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Recently, my "addiction" of choice, my routine, has been mahjong. Years ago, when computers were slower and not as "pixelated", computer games were simpler. Think solitaire and minesweeper! I was a fan of mahjong then and have recently rediscovered my purpose in life...to play mahjong on the computer! The little mahjong icon tempts and taunts me until I give in. Then I'll play a few games and say to myself..."OK, self, this will be the last game." But alas, it's always..."Just one more!" If this keeps going, I may have to join MA...Mahjongs Anonymous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to get you a Wii!

Megan D. said...

I've never heard of this game...Looks kind of crazy. I play typer shark over and over again. It is intense!