Books: Star girl (a really cute kid's book, easy to read but has a very nice message!) Harry Potter Chronicles, I'm on book 2 now...very fun to read Anything by Jane Austen!!! I still have yet to read Northanger Abbey, but it looks fun Movies: Jane Austen movies..persuasion is my fav right now Dear Frankie Waking Ned Devine Night at the Museum...It is a silly one...but really funny! Websites: meriamwebster.com (word games and word of the day) theknot.com (there are fun flower arrangements on there!) TV shows: ALIAS...i love it!
Mad magazine is pretty good too... I actually just finished, "we were soldiers once...and young". It's the book that inspired the movie, "we were soldiers". It's a pretty good read. Very interesting. Carlos, I think you might like it.
Books: Ghost Soldiers, The Alchemist, The Book of Mormon... Movies: Too many to name...currently Bye Bye Birdie, only because I'm watching it right now... Websites: Flickr.com...check out Meg and Thomas' work...so great. Music: Ray LaMontagne...AMAZING! I'm not much of a magazine person...but if I read one it would be Time or something.
How does a little 'ol mama go from growing up on TV dinners to publishing a blog on the internet? In the old days, you'd stand over the backyard fence and talk about the adventures of your life. Now, I'm writing electrons on a screen for everyone to see. Ah well, the adventure of life is still the same. My adventure deals with my sweetheart, our elderly parents, our pack of kids and their spouses and grandchildren. I'm sure it will be a thrilling ride!
5 comments:
A few of my favorite books (in no particular order):
Uncle Tom's Cabin (EVERYONE should read this book)
Lord of the Rings
A River Runs Through It
The Harry Potter series
Chronicles of Narnia
Books: Star girl (a really cute kid's book, easy to read but has a very nice message!)
Harry Potter
Chronicles, I'm on book 2 now...very fun to read
Anything by Jane Austen!!! I still have yet to read Northanger Abbey, but it looks fun
Movies: Jane Austen movies..persuasion is my fav right now
Dear Frankie
Waking Ned Devine
Night at the Museum...It is a silly one...but really funny!
Websites: meriamwebster.com (word games and word of the day)
theknot.com (there are fun flower arrangements on there!)
TV shows: ALIAS...i love it!
Mad magazine is pretty good too...
I actually just finished, "we were soldiers once...and young". It's the book that inspired the movie, "we were soldiers". It's a pretty good read. Very interesting. Carlos, I think you might like it.
Books: Ghost Soldiers, The Alchemist, The Book of Mormon...
Movies: Too many to name...currently Bye Bye Birdie, only because I'm watching it right now...
Websites: Flickr.com...check out Meg and Thomas' work...so great.
Music: Ray LaMontagne...AMAZING!
I'm not much of a magazine person...but if I read one it would be Time or something.
Oh yeah, The Alchemist! Good work calling that one out Lexy! One of our favorites as well.
Post a Comment