Sunday, February 25, 2007

And the academy award goes to...

That great video you watched last weekend...the newest, bestest movie at the dollar theater...the best TV show around...you've gotta rent this movie!

8 comments:

ThomasD said...

A few of my favorite movies (not in any particular order):

Star Wars (original 3)
Dead Poets Society
The Hunt for Red October
A River Runs Through It

Brady said...

I think probably the best movie I have seen all year (i.e. past 365 days not 2007) would have to be "The Prestige". It's not a remake of another movie, it makes you think, and I thought the story line was very involving. It's not a movie that you can just sit down and watch while you're ironing or whatever.

Anonymous said...

Momandshawn's Top 10 (plus 2)DVD's that I own...
To Kill A Mockingbird
Sliding Doors
Tremors (it has to be the one taped from the TV...gall-darn monsters! I had it transferred from video!)
While You Were Sleeping
Sleepless in Seattle
The Fifth Element
French Kiss
Only You
The Quiet Man
Return to Me
Plus...Raising Arizona
and Sense and Sensibility (which, technically, I don't have on DVD...but what the heck...it's MY list!)

Anonymous said...

I saw Stranger than Fiction and really liked it. Top 5 for me would be...
1. The Pursuit of Happyness...they spell it that way on purpose.
2. Happy Feet
3. Rocky...only a few though...I have yet to see the last one.
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. Sense and Sensibility
Those are random but they came to mind.
I REALLY want to see The Holiday...has anyone seen it?

Erin said...

Lexy:
Saw Holiday and loved it. A must see!

Erin said...

Ace of Cakes on the Food Network is one of my new favs (I think it's on Thursday nights). Meg and Tom would appreciate it.

Ma said...

If you haven't seen the latest James Bond, Casino Royale, rent it! It's an action packed thrilling movie...that's LONG but doesn't seem that way. And I think there should be a law that all guys have to wear tuxedoes...it makes them look Good!

Anonymous said...

Ellen Degeneres Here and Now is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I laughed out loud through the whole thing. A must see, mi familia...a. must. see.