Sunday, February 25, 2007

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...behold!

The best thing to happen to you today...gorgeous sights...breath-taking moments...the funniest thing happened to me...thank you for...I love it when...it made me smile moments!

5 comments:

Megan D. said...

On Friday (I think) I walked outside of my house and the branches of the trees were covered in snow! It was so beautiful to have the whole world covered in white...not very fun to scrape off my car, but the magnificence of it all made it worth the extra coldness!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it when the sun shines its warm rays all over your body as it comes from behind a cloud where for a split second you were almost uncomfortably cold.

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning completely frazzled because of ending friendships, a rocky relationship, struggling in school, running out of money, watching influences of substances on life, dealing with depression, trying to support my friends, and feeling completely useless. Then my best friend gave me an ultimatum in order for us to continue being friends...and that was that I had to be happy. I realized after months of him prodding and being horrible to me that he had done all of it because he loves me and he wants to see me love myself. My day has been wonderful from that point on. I feel a renewed sense of motivation, purpose in life, and overwhelming love for my family and friends.

Erin said...

My son blew me a kiss all on his own today...it truly was beautiful.

Erin said...

One other interesting thing I saw today was a baby snail. It was so cute. It was about the size of my pinky nail.