I can see it now? I imagine you all sitting around, scratching your heads, and saying,
"My, my...I wonder what Ma does during the week!"
Well, it's your Lucky Day because this post is going to answer that question.
Of course, my weekly "to-do's" aren't limited by a single day...there's plenty of over-lap...and do-overs...and impromptu events.
Check out a "typical" week...
Mondays (along with a couple of other days during the week) I take care of my Aged Mother. I clean. I fix things. I get her meds ready for the week. I pay bills. I do her laundry. I fix her boo-boos on the computer. I do all the things she can't do.
Tuesday is grocery shopping day. That means that the fridge is once more filled with yummy, fresh food!
I usually get to the gym a couple of days a week. Wednesday is "ride the exercise bike and watch the chubby ladies swim-exercise class" day.
Thursday is my "day off"...which always makes me chuckle, because I'm always doing some kind of chore/job/work/errand every.single.day.of.the.week! However, this summer I'm taking a short hike every Thursday morning, and sometimes, I even get to put my feet up and read a book!
It's house-cleaning and laundry-doing on Fridays! (and may I just say that I LOVE the action shot of the toilet!)
Saturday can bring yard work...or grandkiddy's sports games...or watching a movie on TV...or running errands with Sweetie...who almost always buys me lunch on Saturday...cause it's a Special Day!
And finally, Sunday...a day of rest! Of course, church is hours long...but I try to take it easy at least one day a week!
Then I start all over again!







No comments:
Post a Comment