My "real life" reality meshed with my "movie life" reality today!
I LOVE the Meg Ryan movie "French Kiss"...I can practically quote the whole thing!
There's a scene where Meg/Kate is talking to her boyfriend (who is in Paris) on the phone...and she's cleaning her computer keyboard with a q-tip at the same time!
Oh yeah...me and Ms. Ryan...we're like "this" [think crossed fingers]...we BOTH clean our keyboards!
(I know..I'm pathetic!)
Yesterday I noticed that "someone" (since there is only me and Sweetie in the house there's a 50/50 chance I'll guess correctly!) had spilled a few drops of milk on the computer keyboard.
So I grabbed my trusty screwdriver, paintbrush and can o'canned air and proceeded to pop keys off and clean underneath.
And can I just say..."ewwww! That was a gross and disgusting experience!" Obviously someone/someones has been breaking the "no food @ the computer" rule.
I popped and swept and canned aired it then put the keys back (hopefully in the right order!) But now I know what crumbs lie beneath! A new keyboard may be coming our way soon!
...which I will keep spotlessly clean...with a strictly enforced "no food" rule, a q-tip and a Meg Ryan movie playing while I work!
No comments:
Post a Comment