Friday, November 19, 2010

Bumpa and Gramma

I used to have a name...but ever since Son #1 arrived on the scene it's only been used in social settings! My name changed to the same name that 50% of the women in any given room have...you know the name...when a child yells "MOM" and half of the women in the room respond!
Alas...now I've even semi-lost the name of "Ma". I am "GramMa"! Grandson #1 has been learning about families in preschool...so here's his version of moi!
oh...and by the way...he says I'm 90!
Sweetie is most affectionately called Bumpa! Grandson #1 and #2 love to stand at the stairs and yell "BUMPA!" It's really cute and heart-melting. However, Grandson #1 must have been in a hurry because he didn't give "Bumpa" any eyes!
and lucky "Bumpa"...he's 2090 years old!
I think he looks pretty good for his age!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

That's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! Happy Turkey Day!

Erin said...

So glad you posted these. I love them.