skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's March! That means that spring should be here...soon! This hasn't been a particularly nasty winter but I am oh so sick of it! Give me green! Give me warmth! Give me the sound of lawn mowers and weed whackers in the morning! When I was outside, yesterday, scraping ice and snow off of my windshield, I noticed that my sweet little lilac bush has green buds on it! Hoorah! There will be an end to winter after all!
I love that I have little green things that are steadfastly poking their heads out of the dirt and the frost laden branches in my yard. Even when there's a layer of snow all around them! It gives me hope...not just that winter will end soon and I can get my hands dirty and plant tomatoes! But it also gives me hope because life is just like the seasons...when things look bleak and never-ending...there are always little buds of hope and joy that are springing forth...even in hard times! (and we certainly know about hard times, huh?!)
Ya just gotta look for 'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment