Monday, March 16, 2009

I looked out the window and what did I see...

While going out for my mail today...my eye caught springtime in the bleak winter landscape Here's my front yard in the last gasps of winter. I'm tired of looking at yellow-brown grass (when it's not covered in snow!) and bare-boned trees. Don't ya love my neighbors tilty mailbox? It fell out of the post hole this winter and he just jammed it back in...slightly off-kilter! Can you see spring? Boy...it looks like Sweetie and I need to rake out the flower beds! Nice to see the tulips poking up though. Don't mind the re-bar...the flag poles sit on those during the summer. Do you see spring yet? Why...there it is! My Glory-of-the-Snow is bursting forth in a lovely springtime purple show! Hooray!

1 comment:

Megan D. said...

I saw some crocuses or crocii the other day and it made me soooooo happy!