Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Who am I?

I love laundry on clotheslines. I love Pace's Coke. I love silver. I hate it when the rain gets on the toes of your new white sneakers. Gold jewelry gives me the creeps. I LOVE Disneyland. Don't care much for exercising. I love my dad's buttered popcorn. I love Heroes, Pushing Daisies, Survivor and The Amazing Race. I hate that I don't like "Lost" anymore. I love being with my family. I love cool summer mornings. I hate hot summer nights. I love the Book of Mormon. Don't care much for asparagus or apricots. I love the TV program Ice Road Truckers. I love Holland and Scotland. I hate it when it snows and me or people I love have to drive in it. I hate when people say things they think you want to hear that's not the truth. I hate lies about me. I love falling asleep in front of the furnace vent. I love the smell of bleached laundry. Don't care much for opera. I think white dress shoes should be banned along with patent leather. I love Christmas tree lights in a darkened room. I hate what I label as "messiness". I love rotating fans in the summer. I love falling asleep while reading a book. I hate dust. I love the way that green foliage glows when it's sunset and smoky. It drives me nuts when my hair gets too long and starts doing little wingy flips over my ears. I love the smell of lemon and grapefruit. I love cabins. I love Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks ice cream. I love seeing my sweetie in a tuxedo. I LOVE Thanksgiving, enjoy Christmas but I’m not a big fan of Halloween. Give me a recipe book and I’m in heaven. I love getting mail..."e" or snail. Shopping at the DI is like a treasure hunt for me. I don’t like pickled vegetables. I hate it when my lawn gets “messy” with leaves and branches just after it’s been mowed. I love the smell of bookstores and libraries. I would rather take a bath than a shower. I love the idea of railroad travel but hate the reality of it. I love a Big H and lemon Coke from Hires. I hate tardiness. I love history and the written word. I love my Irish heritage. I hate all the “extra” buttons on TV remotes. I love the color green. I love the sound of a crackling fire.

1 comment:

Megan D. said...

I love this list. Thanks for sharing. :) I'm not just saying this because you want to hear it either. :)