Tuesday, March 19, 2013

pondering defeat and yumminess

WARNING: I am seriously pondering about becoming one of those bloggers who only posts once in a blue moon. I have lost my creative zeal and trying to think of something clever/interesting/funny to post 3-4 times a month has caused, as Hercule Poirot calls them - "My Little Grey Cells", to get all wrinkly and stressed.
I've got a few blog posts in reserve, so I'll be posting those for the next little while until I figure out if I'm going to shoot this blog and kill it...or give it CPR and bring it back from the dead.
Meanwhile...enjoy!
 
Once upon a time, a long time ago, Sweetie and I, along with Daughters #1 and #2, went to Europe. Sweetie was working there for quite awhile and we tagged along for a month. We loved the delicious food in Italy (of course!) and found that American-Italian pizza just missed that certain something. Until we found Arella's. We LOVE the food there! Delicious pizza Margherita, calzones...and these two yummy appetizers!
(please forgive the big, fat finger at the top of the photo!...I'm sure it was reaching for something yummy!)
 Salad Caprese with little bocconcini and grape tomatoes...yumminess in bite size form!
and bruschetta with brie! Oh my!

No comments: