I am a Mom.
I am a Mom of many children.
I am a Mom of many grown-up children.
I am a Mom of many grown-up children who writes a blog.
However...I do not consider myself a Mommy Blogger.
Mommy Bloggers have cute pictures of their children on their blogs.
Mommy Bloggers have cute, clever, funny things that their children have said or done.
Mommy Bloggers write cute little blog entries on their children's birthdays, marking how much they've changed in the past year.
Me?? Well, my kids have all grown-up, moved out on their own and have become responsible adults...that don't often say and do oh-so-cute things anymore! I suppose I could blog about how my children go to work or clean their houses or pay their bills.
Yeah...see...not so interesting!
BUT...Sweetie IS still at home. On occasion, he says something clever and cute...and since he recently celebrated a "natal celebration" (birthday) I thought I'd blog about him...Mommy Blogger Style
ALL ABOUT SWEETIE
FAVORITE COLOR...Blue (almost every piece of clothing he owns is blue!)
FAVORITE FOOD...yes! (he's not so fond of Swiss steak but everything else is fair game!)
FAVORITE TREAT...caramel popcorn
FAVORITE DRINK...a super, sugary Coke from Pace's Dairy Ann
FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT...while Sweetie is all grad-e-ated from school, he still loves Physics!
FAVORITE MOVIE...Field of Dreams (we visited the site in Iowa several years ago and he was thrilled!)
FAVORITE SPORT...Racquetball to play, Football to watch
FAVORITE TV SHOW...Psych
FAVORITE RESTAURANT...Arella's
FAVORITE ANIMAL...horse
FAVORITE THING TO DO...sit and read or play computer games
WHAT SWEETIE WANTS TO BE WHEN HE "GROWS UP"...Smart! (oh puh-leeze! the guy has a brain the size of Sir Isaac Newton's!)
HEIGHT..."too short for my pant size"
WEIGHT..."just right if I was 4 inches taller!"
FAVORITE BOOK...Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
PLACES I WANT TO TRAVEL TO...Disneyland (like he hasn't been there before!)
February 5, 2025
1 year ago
1 comment:
You are cute! It was fun to read his favorites. Tell him caramel popcorn is bad for his teeth. ;)
Post a Comment