Friday, October 14, 2011

Teaching an Old Dog new tricks

Who says you can't learn new things as a "grown-up?"
(I put "grown-up" in parentheses cause no one...seriously...NO ONE...ever feels grown up!)
Since Daughter #1 recently had Grandson #3, I've been taking care of her, her family and her house. She likes to keep a clean house...and she has wonderful "tools" to keep it that way (she owns a Dyson vacuum!...some of you may groan with envy now!) As I was scrubbing and mopping and Dyson-ing, she gave me some stuff to clean the hardwood floors with....whereupon Grandson #1 said "I LOVE that stuff!" And he was right! This stuff smells delicious...a wonderful almond smell...and it works like a charm! So good in fact...I went right out and bought some. And I didn't even wait for "cleaning day"...I cleaned my hardwood floors right then and there! They look good and smell heavenly!
Bless Tar-get! They really are customer oriented!
And this stuff? Why it smells so good, I may dab a little behind my ears and walk around smelling delicious all day long! Heaven!

2 comments:

Megan D. said...

I heart Target :)

Erin said...

HA HA HA! This cracked me up. Glad you like it as much as I do. I know what you mean about wanting to wear it...my saliva glands are in overdrive just thinking about smelling it right now. :)