Thursday, June 17, 2010

Highlights and Lowlights

Now I'm not talking hair color here! This week has been some piece of work...and it's not even over yet! So- just like you do when you have a plate full of yucky vegetables to eat followed by a yummy dessert...we'll do the Lowlights first! In the last 36 hours... *The timer on our sprinklers fried its little brain and died...mid-sprinkle! *The dentist sent a bill our insurance won't cover *One of my friends told me about some painful emotional turmoil she's going through *The water faucet in the kitchen broke and won't turn off Oh... and I super-glued my fingers! Not a good day! But on the other hand... *It rained a ton last night so we don't have to worry about watering the lawn for a day or two *My nephew and his wife had their third darling baby boy *I followed the Spirit's direction and took flowers to my friend in pain...which made her cry...in a good way! *I babysat my grandsons today and we went on a walk together! Which helped me remember... When I only seem to be able to see the dark...that the only way to cast a shadow is if the sun is shining brightly somewhere near!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your day got better! If you need help with your sprinklers please call us!

Erin said...

Hang in there Mom! You're being tested! :)