You've already read about the multiple family reunions I went to earlier this summer and the adventures in garage demolition we've enjoyed. So what have I done with the rest of the summer?In June, I took my little Cub Scouts on a hike along the Bonneville Shoreline Trail (gorgeous views!) There's a camouflaged dragonfly in this picture... I took Grandson #1 and #2 to the natural history museum. They loved the dino bones...and I loved seeing the poison dart frog! Psychedelic colors!The "Marthas" (my women-folk friends) took our annual cabin trip this past week. Food, puzzles and four wheelers! I took two trips to the county fair...one with the Cubs and one with the Cubs-to-be...my grandsons! We ate elephant ears and drank lemonade, fed the sheep and goats (I LOVE goats!) and enjoyed the bunnies (in the "Bunny Barn") and chickens...LOVE county fairs!
How does a little 'ol mama go from growing up on TV dinners to publishing a blog on the internet? In the old days, you'd stand over the backyard fence and talk about the adventures of your life. Now, I'm writing electrons on a screen for everyone to see. Ah well, the adventure of life is still the same. My adventure deals with my sweetheart, our elderly parents, our pack of kids and their spouses and grandchildren. I'm sure it will be a thrilling ride!
1 comment:
Thanks for taking the boys. They had a great time!
Post a Comment