skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Strawberries, Flowers and Marthas
Have I mentioned The Marthas before? The Marthas are a group of my friends that get together and...well, we usually end up eating and talking. Today was The Marthas Spring Fling. We talked and ate Strawberry Pavlova and talked some more (probably because of all the sugar in the aforementioned dessert!) and made paper daisies and talked...and talked! The paper flowers were really cute...and easy to make. Check out the instructions: http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=59&sid=5840853
Here is proof that we actually did do more than eat and talk...
3 comments:
Those are darling! What is strawberry pavlova?
They all turned out really cute. Did you only make one then?
The top picture are the ones all of the Marthas made...the one with the moose is for Arla! The bottom picture are the ones I made. I had some scrap paper left over so I made the smaller ones.
Post a Comment