little grandbaby. He is so different from his brother and has been from birth...big bro was pretty calm as a newborn, and little bro screams LOUDLY when he wants/needs something. And it's not only little babies who are all individualized. I have a grundle of kids...way too many to keep juggling in the air what with in-laws, out-laws, etc!...and dang if they're not all their own people too. Don't know how you can get so many variations out of the same family pool! It makes for a wonderful, but slight confusing, smorgasbord of family life!
If you want to get some great tips and insights to make your family/marriage/relationship better -check out the website for the Real Families Real Answers documentary (and watch it...it's great!) at http://realfamiliesrealanswers.org/
2 comments:
I like this post, it made me stop and think for a minute about families, kindof funny!
That website was really insightful. I was intrigued at what a lot of the people said. Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment