To celebrate Pioneer Day, I had a 'ol West family dinner. We ate on pie tins, with old forks, and my grandmother's checkered napkins. We drank lemonade and root beer out of tin cups and served everything out of old dishes and mason jars (except the bbq beef in the crockpot!) The serving table was an old paneled door from our 75 year old home, propped up on saw horses. We had strawberry shortcake and shot off fireworks in the evening. I think things turned out pretty well...and yes...for those of you who know my backyard...I photoshopped out the trailer!
February 5, 2025
1 year ago
3 comments:
Nice photoshop job! Thanks for the dinner. It was really cute and the food was great! Thanks for all of your hard work to get us together.
We had a great time! Thanks again. Very nice photo-shopping. :)
Looks like a fun Pioneer Day picnic!
Post a Comment