skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nectar of the gods
Pace's is the local "mom and pop" fast food joint...although everything is cooked after you order it so it's not as fast as the McChains...but oh, so much better! Homemade onion rings! Rainbows...flavored slush with a glob of vanilla ice cream in it. Astros...a delicious frozen popsicle delight! But the best darn thing about Pace's is the Coke...they turn the syrup up as high as it will go without putting you in a diabetic coma and serve it over crushed ice...not cubed! So you get a rich dark, caramely drink instead of a watered down one from Windy's! I get two jumbo Cokes every day...put one in the freezer for an hour, then drink it when it's slushy! The gods on Mt. Pace's are smiling at me!
3 comments:
I'm surprised this wasn't your first post...defining you as a human being. :) Here...here to Pace's.
I love this place!! The original place is better than the one in Clearfield. I remember going here all the time as a kid! Best popsicles ever! P.s. Nice music, Lucas is dancing!
I have to agree with you about Pace's Coke. It has adverse affects on my insides but it doesn't stop me from partaking as much as possible. (I know this is an old post to comment on, but I had to agree)
Post a Comment