OK, family...'tis the season for BBQ!! So the question is...
Where (or what) is the best burger you've ever had (or want to have again!) ?
Check out the comments to begin salivation!
of late? Cheeseburger from In-N-Out Burger...but it could have just been because I had hiked ten miles a couple hours before that. Either way, it was delicious.
I usually don't eat burgers but I agree with Ali. I love In'N'Out. A cheeseburger with onions makes a fantastic meal. The In'N'Out in West Covina, CA has got to be my favorite.
I once grilled a burger stuffed with mushrooms. That had to be the best. Other than that I can't really think of a specfic burger. I like them all! Hmmmmm, burgers!!
How does a little 'ol mama go from growing up on TV dinners to publishing a blog on the internet? In the old days, you'd stand over the backyard fence and talk about the adventures of your life. Now, I'm writing electrons on a screen for everyone to see. Ah well, the adventure of life is still the same. My adventure deals with my sweetheart, our elderly parents, our pack of kids and their spouses and grandchildren. I'm sure it will be a thrilling ride!
5 comments:
Ahhh...there's nothing better than a Big H burger from Hires. The bun, the sauce....ahhhh!
of late? Cheeseburger from In-N-Out Burger...but it could have just been because I had hiked ten miles a couple hours before that. Either way, it was delicious.
I usually don't eat burgers but I agree with Ali. I love In'N'Out. A cheeseburger with onions makes a fantastic meal. The In'N'Out in West Covina, CA has got to be my favorite.
My favorite hamburger is probably our own. Dave makes some great burgers on the grill with his special seasoning.
I once grilled a burger stuffed with mushrooms. That had to be the best. Other than that I can't really think of a specfic burger. I like them all!
Hmmmmm, burgers!!
Post a Comment